Email Drip Campaigns are a series of emails that are sent to clients to nurture the relationship and drive engagement. In fact, email drip campaigns are the continuous efforts that you are thinking about clients and want to stay in touch with them. These campaigns help us to nurture the relationship and hence boost your business. As we all are aware of the fact that by providing valuable material, we can easily gain respects from clients and prospects. Drip campaigns are also referred by other names such as drip marketing, automated email campaign, lifecycle emails so you need not to confused among them as the concept is same. Drip campaigns are automated set of emails that are based on specific timelines.
When Should You Use Email Drip Campaign?
Drip marketing is a special strategy that covers different marketing strategies whose main aim is to keep the user engaged with your product.
You can use drip campaign for product and service
- Nurturing Leads
How To Set Up Drip Campaign?
Let’s see how to actually map out a successful drip campaign that is a sole part of marketing
- Identify Your Target Audience – First of all, you need to identify which triggers and groups that you are going to use for your drip campaign strategy. Target audience based on characteristics like frequency, how long ago people signed up, how long they have been paying customers.
- Craft Message – After targeting audience, generate a message that grabs user attention. In Fact, you have to maintain the voice for your brand, but ensure that your message is clear.
- Plan Out Your Campaign - Next, you have to figure out the logistics of drip campaign and also make sure email flows together with others.
- Start Your Campaign – Once you have decided on your strategy, you have to implement your own custom-drip software and that will help you.
- Evaluate And Adjust – If your drip campaign is automated then it does not mean that you can let it run unsupervised. So, evaluate, adjust and repeat.