The device has a 13MP rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus) for faster focusing, and supports 1080P full HD video recording.
Redmi 4 possesses a 5MP, f/2.0 aperture front facing camera as well.
Redmi 4 runs on Android 6.0.1 with MIUI 8 and will be upgraded to Android N very soon. It comes in gold and matte black metal colour variants.
Redmi 4 will be available on 23rd May 2017 at 12 noon on Mi.com and Amazon.in. The 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM variant is priced at INR 6,999 and 3GB + 32GB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-core processor and an Adreno 505 GPU
- 4100mAh (typ) battery that can last for 2 days under regular usage
- 13MP PDAF (phase detection autofocus) camera, 5MP, f/2.0 front with Beautify mode
- 5-inch HD display
- Metal body with fingerprint sensor. 2.5D curved glass
- Dual SIM (3-choose-2 hybrid SIM tray)
- LTE and VoLTE support
- Three variants: 2GB RAM + 16GB Flash, 3GB + 32GB, and 4GB + 64GB
- Up to 128GB microSD expandable storage
- Available in Black and Gold colours
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0
Xiaomi also launched Mi Router 3C, its first smart router in India.
Mi Router 3C has 64 MB of RAM and offers a wireless speed of 300mbps.