In Padmavati controversy, actor Ranveer Singh has said that he supports this film with 200%. He also made it clear that he can’t say anything about its release date because everything is decided by producers. This film is based on Padmini, the queen of Chittod, Rajasthan during the 14th century.
Facts related to Padmavati controversy
1. Padmavati film is based on Rani Padmini, the queen of Chittod. According to history, Rani Padmini and other women have committed “Jauhar” to protect their honor from Alauddin Khilji who had defeated Rawal Ratan Singh,Rajput Ruler of Mewar in battle.
2. Padmavati movie was firstly opposed by Karni Sena. They broke the sets of the film in Jaipur and besides this, they also attacked film director Sanjay Leela Bhansali during shooting.
3. According to film director Bhansali, “Padmavati” film is a respect for Rajputana Rani Padmavati. Whatever is being said about this film is just a rumor and nothing else. Although Central Board of Film Certification has not given any certificate to this film. Besides this, Producers also postponed film “Padmavati” release date.
4.2017 controversial film “Padmavati” can be banned in many states. If we talked about its cast, Ranveer Singh films are always amazing due to his quirky attitude. In Padmavati, Ranveer Singh is playing the role of Sultan Alauddin Khilji of Delhi and on the other hand, Deepika Padukone is playing the role of rani “Padmavati”.
5.The producers wanted to release Padmavati on 1 December 2017 but now this date was postponed due to Padmavati controversy. Although Padmavati official trailer and songs have been released.
According to sources, Padmavati can be banned in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab & Bihar because it disrespects the spirit of Rajputs and other religious groups.
6. Due to Padmavati controversy, Mumbai Police has extended the security of actress Deepika Padukone because one member of Karni Sena has threatened to cut Deepika’s nose.
7. “Padmavati” the Rs.190 crore film is opposed by Rajput groups and various politicians and so its release date is postponed to next year. According to its production company “Viacom 18”, Padmavati promotions will now be reduced to the present moment.
8.Haryana BJP Chief Coordinator Kunwar Surajpal Amu has announced that he will give reward of 10 crores to that person who will cut the head of Sanjay Leela Bhansali and
9.In Padmavati row, UP CM Yogi Adityanath has said that nobody has right to take law in his hand, no matter it is Sanjay Leela Bhansali or any other person.
10. In December, Salman Khan movie “Tiger Zinda Hai’ is also releasing so Padmavati makers have decided to release this film in next year to avoid competition.
We just hope Padmavati get the released as soon as possible without any obstacle.
Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated.