Yoga asanas for Glowing Face and Beautiful Skin
Do you need a glowing face and radiant skin? Well, this is not a far-fetched dream at all as you can easily get a glowing radiant skin without wasting money on expensive beauty treatments. To add a permanent glow to your face and skin, you have to add these simple yoga asanas to a daily routine. Here we have described some yoga poses which when coupled with good Ayurvedic skincare tips can generate a startling effect on your face and skin.
On the path to glowing face and healthy skin, the right way of breathing comes at the first position and because of this Kapalbharti pranayama is the best yoga that helps in the development of healthy and glowing skin.
• First of all, sit in any comfortable posture and keep your neck and back straight.
• Then exhale forcefully through your nostrils and during exhaling pull your abdomen. Then inhale
• Repeat the process of exhaling and inhaling for 5-10 minutes.
• Sit on the yoga mat and keep your back straight, not too much just be in a comfortable position.
• Look forward and then bring your right knee to touch your left hip. After this, bring your left knee in such a way that it touches your right hip.
• In this yoga asana, your both legs will be crossed with each other. Then place your hands on thighs and take deep breathe in and breathe out.
• Sit down straight on the yoga mat with your both legs stretched out.Then place your right palm on right knee and left palm on the left knee.
• Now inhale in a slow way. Then bend forward and try to catch your toes with your fingers. Bend your arms in such a way that they touch the floor.
• Now exhale properly and stay in such position for 5 seconds or as you can but don’t over do anything. Then return to a comfortable position and then repeat this entire process for 4-5 times.
• Kneel down on the yoga mat with your legs parallel to the ground. Make sure your back is straight.
• Then move your thigh inwards and put your hands on your hips. After this, bend your body in such a way that it touches your heels by lifting your chest upwards.
• Stay in this position for a few seconds and also continue the process of exhaling and inhaling.
• Lie down on the yoga mat and in such a way that your face touch the floor.
• Open your palms towards the ceiling.Then lift your legs and hips in such a way that they touch the floor.
• After this, stretch your body and bring both hands towards your ankle. Hold the toes with your ankles. Hold this position for a few moments and then come back to a resting position.
6. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
• Lie down on yoga mat facing downwards with your palms near your head.
• With your head down, you have to inhale and exhale slowly.
• Slowly lift your head upwards and stretch your arms. After this, slightly bend your back in the backward direction and hold that posture for 2-3 seconds. Now come back to starting position and repeat this asana for 3-4 times.
Once you begin to practice these simple yoga asanas daily, you will feel reflection on your skin and also get a peaceful mind. Just keep stress at bay and practice yoga asanas regularly to get a youthful glowing skin.
(BEST YOGA POSES AND PRANAYAMA FOR NATURALLY GLOWING FACE AND BEAUTIFUL SKIN.)
Health and fitness tips(1.2%)
How to live healthy(1%)
Health and lifestyle news(0.4%)
HEALTHY LIFE, (1.5%)
HEALTH CARE (1.2%)
ADVANTAGES OF YOGA AND MEDITATION(1%)
Radiant and Glowing Skin(1.8%)
Yoga for Skin(1.5%)
In this modern world, pollution and bad lifestyle habits have compromised the healthy life and health of many. Everyone longs for radiant and glowing skin but very few pay attention towards the goal of “How to Live Healthy?” People do subscribe to Health and fitness tips Magazine and Health Care websites but merely subscribing to magazines and Healthcare website won’t fetch you anything.This is where Yoga comes into play. Yoga has been proven to reap you great benefits only if you dedicate a few minutes towards living a healthy life. Advantages of yoga and meditation have been scientifically proven and it helps you in more ways than you can ask for. I am going to share certain Health and Fitness tips for a radiant and glowing skin.
Yoga for Skin: Advantages of Yoga and Meditation and How to live healthy:
1. Padmasana – Lotus Pose: This asana will help you regulate the blood flow to your body and calm down your brain. This, in particular, is a good yoga for skin and relieves you of menstruation pain.
2. Paschimottanasana – seated forward bend pose: This asana has been proven to regulate the digestive system which in turn gives you radiant and glowing skin. This helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle and gives you great health benefits.
3. Ustrasana – camel pose: This asana is proven to be beneficial for your spine. It helps you to regulate the blood flow to the brain and removing toxic ingredients from your blood thus proving a great yoga for skin and gives you healthy hair.
4. Dhanurasana – Bow pose: This asana is proven to be a great stress buster and gives you flexibility. The pressure on your abdomen also gives a detoxifying effect resulting in the radiant and glowing skin.
5. Sarvangasana – shoulder stand: This asana which can be called as supported shoulder stand is slightly difficult but when done right it is a great yoga for skin. It helps you reduce your pimples and give you glowing skin.
These are some of the health and fitness tips and advantages of yoga and meditation which teaches you how to live healthy.
Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated.
@ 2017 - Postbull. All Rights Reserved